If you have refused a faulty article or if the order is damaged or incomplete, please contact customer service within 30 days via your customer account. The date of the form will attest your claim period.

How can you inform the customer service?

1. Click on "My account" to access your order details.

2. Select the article in question and the reason for the request. Fill in the customer service contact form.

3. Our customer service team will contact you as soon as possible in order to assist with an exchange or to complete your order.

Did this answer your question?