If you have refused an article or if the order is damaged or incompleted, please contact the customer service within 30 days from your customer account. The date of the form will attest your claim period.

How can you inform the customer service? 

  1. Click on "My account" to have access to your order details.
  2. In front of the article in question, please select the reason for the request. Fill in the customer service contact form.
  3. The customer service will contact you back as soon as possible in order to  assist you to proceed with an exchange or complete your order.
Did this answer your question?