If you have refused an article or if the order is damaged or incompleted, please contact the customer service within 30 days from your customer account.

How can you inform the customer service? 

  1. Click on "My account" to have access to your order details

2. In front of the article in question, please select the reason for the request. Fill in the customer service contact form.
3. The customer service will contact you back as soon as possible in order to assist you to proceed with an exchange or complete your order.

If you do not have a customer account or if you have placed an order in store and it is not linked to your account, please contact Customer Service.

Did this answer your question?